Daniel B. Osuch, M.D.
Dr. Osuch is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Replacement
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Dr. Osuch has been with Orthopedics New England since 2011. A Massachusetts native, Dr. Osuch received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester. From there, he went on to complete an internship in General Surgery and a residency in Orthopaedic Surgery from the same institution. Dr. Osuch then completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at New England Baptist Hospital. In addition to his duties at Orthopedics New England, Osuch serves as a staff surgeon at MetroWest Medical Center and as an assistant clinical instructor at Tufts Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Medicine.
“I love watching patients recover and return to doing the activities they enjoy most.”
In addition to his medical duties, Dr. Osuch enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, and both playing and watching soccer.
Dr. Osuch has been recognized and awarded with:
- Boston Magazine Top Doctor (2020)
- Vitals.com Top 10™ Doctor Recognition: City-Newton Lower Falls and Neighborhood-Waban (2014)
- Vitals.com Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
- Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award (2013, 2015)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports
Official Team Affiliations:
- CrossFit® Games
- Ashland High School
- Holliston High School