Agam A. Shah, M.D.
Dr. Shah is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Replacement
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Dr. Shah has been with Orthopedics New England since 2007. Originally from Attleboro, Massachusetts, Dr. Shah received his medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey. After completing a surgical internship from Tufts Medical Center, Dr. Shah completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery from the same institution. From there, he underwent a fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
“Returning my patients back to health is a satisfying experience.”
In addition to his clinical and surgical commitments, Dr. Shah serves as Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitative Medicine. He is also a Staff Surgeon at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and MetroWest Medical Center. When not seeing patients, Dr. Shah enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, and playing tennis.
Dr. Shah has been recognized and awarded with:
- Vitals.com Compassionate Doctor Award – 5 Year Honoree (2015-2018, 2020)
- Vitals.com Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015-2018, 2020)
- Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award (2011-2018)
- Vitals.com On-Time Doctor Award (2014-2018)
- Vitals.com Top 10™ Doctor Recognition: Massachusetts, Greater Boston Area, City-Newton Lower Falls & Neighborhood-Waban (2014)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011-2018)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The Massachusetts Orthopaedic Association
- New England Shoulder & Elbow Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Official Team Affiliations:
- Holliston High School
- Millis High School